** PLEASE CHECK IN WITH PHOTO ID AT THE 2ND FLOOR REFERENCE DESK WHEN YOU ARRIVE **
The Plainsboro Public Library has four (4) Quiet Study Rooms with a maximum capacity of four (4) persons per room. The Quiet Study Rooms are not intended for social gatherings, but rather are intended to provide a quiet area of study or similar work for individuals or small groups.
- Study rooms may be reserved up to a 2-hour time period per day for groups* and individuals
* A group is defined as 2 or more individuals using a study room at the same time, regardless of when each person joined the group.
- Reservations are allowed for the current day and up to a week in advance
- If there are no reservations after your allotted time period, you may continue to use the room until another patron reserves it
- The study room walls are not insulated for sound, so please be considerate of your neighbors!
Thank you for your cooperation and for helping to keep these rooms clean for the next patron. :)